May 24th 2018
Killashee House Hotel, Naas, Co. Kildare.
Eoghan McDermott of the Communications Clinic will once again MC our annual conference. A detailed agenda will be available shortly.
We are delighted to confirm that the following senior industry executives will be taking part in this year's CCMA annual conference:
- Annette Hickey, Senior Director Customer Solutions EMEA, PayPal & Dublin Site Lead, PayPal.
- Denis Lucey, Vice President, EMEA Support & Deployment Services, Dell EMC.
- Chris Lynch, Vice President, Professional Business Services, Pramerica - “Talent Engagement - Driving Capabilities – The Pramerica Story”.
- Daryn Mason, Customer Experience Thought Leader & Blogger - "Digital Transformation and the Laws of PhysiCX".
- Michael McCarthy, VP Customer, Virgin Media.
- Luke Mills, Managing Director, Accenture - "Customer Service at a Crossroads - Analogue Past, Digital Future".
- Elaine Murphy, General Manager, LiveTiles, Ireland - When your employees should determine your CX Brand.
- Grainne Parker, Health & Wellness Coach and Director at www.thisistheway.ie, Co-Author of ‘Move Train Nourish, The Sustainable Way to a Healthier You’ speaking on the topic of "Why delivering CX Transformation rests on putting ourselves first".
- Sarah Roxborough, Senior HR Director Global Talent at Plantronics - "Smarter Employee Engagement".
The cost per delegate for CCMA members is €199 (cost for non-members is €249). If two or more delegates attend from one member company the cost per delegate is reduced to €179.
Reserve a Place at This Event
Unfortunately this event is now fully booked. Please contact Dorothy at 087-2256055 if you would like any further information.