CCMA Members Forum - Lilly Global Business Solutions - A Global Approach with Local Impact
The team at Lilly Global Business Solutions, look to to standardize, generate efficiencies and ‘add value’ to all processes they undertake. In addition to standardizing, they harmonize where necessary, so that all processes are agile to meet the nuances of different markets. Winner of the award for Shared Services Centre of the Year 2018, at this CCMA members forum Lily GBS, which employs over 700 in Cork, will discuss key aspects of their operation focusing on the following:
- GBS overview - documenting our origins and growth, and highlighting the many areas we touch along the life-cycle of a Lilly molecule.
- GBS People Strategy - launched this year, our dedicated people strategy incorporates the Attraction, Development and Retention of our people, while it’s all encompassing approach also looks at areas such as Wellbeing (Live Your BEST Life), Communications and Culture (Team Lilly)
- Automation - how our dedicated team use Robotic Automation Processes (RAP) to automate many of our transactional processes, allowing our employees more time to focus on more rewarding and ‘value add’ work
- Customer facing Processes
- External – Order Management: distribution of our life saving medication to Lilly customers globally
- Internal – iNext: management of employee expenses globally
- Internal – Global Learning Operations: standardises global Learning Management System support.
This event will begin with registration at 9.30 a.m. and will conclude at 11.30 a.m.
An optional 15 minute tour will be available for those who would like to see apects of the Lilly GBS wellbeing programme on campus including gym, wellbeing room, innovation spaces and new Le Chéile restaurant/multi-functional space.
Reserve a Place at This Event
If you would like to book a place at this event, please click on the button below.