CCMA Sponsor Workshop - Oracle NEXT: Design ‘Doing’ Workshop
Venue: Bank of Ireland Workbench Montrose
Calling all innovators, intrapreneurs & change makers. Do you want to solve your business challenge in 10 weeks?
Imagine if we could help you set your business challenge, map out a customer journey and then generate ideas, which are then validated with stakeholders and influencers, with a view to ‘testing’ them with real customer/employees in 10 weeks – that’s Design ‘Doing’!
Come and experience it in a ‘hands-on’ workshop, which uses the Oracle NEXT co-innovation methodology, where we will use a fictional company & business challenge to help explain some of the mechanics and concepts behind it. In this short 3 hour session you will learn how to:
- Frame a business challenge.
- Map a customer journey and identify their behaviours, attitudes and needs.
- Focus your creativity to generate valuable ideas that deliver the desired financial result.
- Explore how to validate ideas and what it takes to create buy-in.
- Understand what else it takes to get ideas tested; successfully and repeatedly.
- It’s all about executing your ideas in the marketplace, delivering value for you and your customers/employees.
This workshop will take place from 9 a.m. until 12 noon.
Reserve a Place at This Event
If you would like to book a place at this event, please click on the button below.