Training Manager - Abtran
Reporting to the Mobilisation and Transition Programme Manager a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Training Manager to join our team working with one of our new clients has opened up.
You will lead the establishment of a new Call Centre training programme. Initially, the role will be dedicated to this customer-facing project and committed to delivering a ‘best practice’ environment. This will involve managing and leading training requirements in line with business priorities. The Training Manager will have responsibility for the planning, design, delivery, and evaluation of training during project implementation and once the initiative has gone live.
What Will You Do
- Ensure that all training programmes are aligned with operational and strategic goals.
- Direct the delivery of all training programmes ensuring they are delivered on time and within the defined expectations.
- Apply solid instructional design methodology, including adult learning theory, interactive activities, and competency-based evaluations to ensure time spent in training is value-added.
- Manage the maintenance of complete and accurate training records and ensure legislative compliance.
- Identify, assess and analyse training need requirements for all team members through Project implementation
- Collaborate with Programme Manager, Operational SMEs, and support functions to gather and communicate issues, actions and risks
- Monitor change reviews and follow up on all approved changes including disseminating new/changed training content.
- Ensure reports are available to Operations stakeholders and management.
- Manages workload within programme timelines while responding flexibly to new demands.
- Consistently look for new ways of doing things and implement improvements
- Continually develop the effectiveness of core training processes to allow the training function to run as effectively as possible so that our customers can easily avail of our services
Essential Qualifications, Training, and Experience:
- QQI Special Purpose Award in Training and Development or similar qualification
- Experience extracting process documentation into meaningful training content
- People management experience – coaching/ mentoring/ development
- Experience in training programme design and delivery and evaluation of training
- Flexibility to travel between our sites (Cork, Dublin) is required.
Desired Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- Understanding of contact centre methodologies
- Be able to work at a detailed level whilst being able to extract ideas for communication to management
- Administrative experience, preferably with project or change coordination experience
- Minimum Education Required
- Bachelor's degree from 4-year college or university
- Professional Training qualification
Candidates can apply as follows: