CCMA Annual Conference 2023 - Embracing a New Era of Customer Experience and Employee Engagement
Venue: Aviva Stadium Dublin
Stay tuned for the conference recording, we expect to publish in a few days.
We are currently finalising our agenda for our 2023 CCMA Annual conference sponsored by BT. We a have a great line up of speakers and topics for discussion and our MC for the day will be Eoghan Thomas McDermott of The Communications Clinic.
We are delighted to be joined by the following speakers:
Morning Speaker Line Up
- Mary Flynn, SVP Global Client Strategy, IntouchCX - Bridging the gap between Employee Experience (EX) and Customer Experience (CX)
Denis Hannigan, Applied Intelligence Lead Accenture Ireland & Rory Timlin, Director of Analytics & Artificial Intelligence, The Dock, Accenture's Global Centre for Innovation - How the Technology Underpinning ChatGPT will Transform Work and Reinvent Business.
- Ray Goggins, Author, Chief Instructor on Ultimate Hell Week & Vhi Ambassador - Building a Team - Being Better
- Mairead Mcilkenny, Vice President Global Issuing Product at Fitserv, - Fiserv – Building a Smarter Future for Payments and Financial Services
- Ronan O'Neill, Director of Service, Three Ireland - Delivering an effortless CX and creating a culture where employees are empowered to get it right first time
Vijai Shankar, Vice President Product Marketing Uniphore, Transforming CX with Conversational AI & Automation
Maurice Whelan, Founder Unleash Potential - Common Sense Leadership - Getting Back to Basics
Afternoon Breakout Sessions
- Dave Vernon, Director The Forum
Further details will be available shortly. The conference will commence with registration and networking at 8.30 a.m., conference will kick off at 9.00 a.m. and conclude at 3.30 p.m.
Delegate costs - CCMA Member €225 CCMA Non Member €275.
Please note a limited number of exhibitor stands are available at this event.
Reserve a Place at This Event
If you would like to book a place at this event, please click on the button below.