CCMA provides a forum for Customer Service organizations to network and learn from each other. Digital disruption continues to transform the role of customer contact centres, impacting on skills and technology required, CCMA is here to support our members in this journey.
Dorothy O’Byrne, Managing Director CCMA.
Promoting collaboration, shared learning and best practice for customer contact and shared services organisations in Ireland. We achieve this through:
- Showcasing Best Practice & Networking Events
- Industry Awards
- Shared Learning and Development
- Member User Groups
- Facilitation of Organisation Collaboration & Partnerships
- Industry Insights & Benchmarking
- Executive Exchange
Become a Sponsor
Companies who provide services to the customer contact industry can become sponsors of the association. Working in partnership with the CCMA the benefits of sponsorship include:
- Raise profile of sponsor within the Contact Centre Industry in Ireland
- Sponsors can host forums and workshops for CCMA members
- Attendance at CCMA member events
- Access to specific industry research reports