CCMA Ireland champions CX excellence and advocates for the CX industry in Ireland.
Our mission is to promote collaboration, shared learning and best practice for customer contact and shared services organisations with operations in Ireland.
We believe CCMA provides a valuable forum for knowledge sharing and networking through showcasing best practice. It also offers a channel for business development activities within the sector. With over 2,000 members we are the only organisation representing companies providing customer and shared services in Ireland.
We welcome new members including suppliers to the industry, as a CCMA corporate member you organisation will receive the following benefits:
- Register up to 10 individual members on the CCMA database.
- Corporate members can attend our monthly events free of charge. Registered members receive mailings on our monthly events and can register directly on line to attend.
- We host an average of 30 networking events per year showcasing best practice. Information on upcoming events can be viewed here
- Our monthly events are hosted by member companies who have won a CCMA award in the previous year. They focus on best practice and industry benchmarks for key elements of a CX operation including CX Best Practice, Employee Engagement, Performance Management, Digital CX, to name but a few of the topics that will be addressed.
- Collaboration & Partnerships - working with leading industry partners to ensure that members are up to date on new technologies and advances in the CX space, we host a range of breakfast briefing events on key trends and topics of interest to members including for example, AI, CX Transformation, Customer Journey Mapping, etc.
- Industry Insights & Benchmarking - regular industry research providing valuable benchmarking data, our most recent research report can be accessed here.
- All members can avail of a reduced fee into our annual conference held in May each year.
- Access to the member only area of the CCMA website – which includes white papers and provides copies of presentations made at monthly events.
- Shared Learning & Development - access to open industry specific programmes and specialist workshops.
- Participation in Member User Groups through which member companies address key industry challenges, for example, on topics including WFM, managing attrition, CX, workforce of the future, etc. and share best practice.
- CCMA Irish Contact Centre & Shared Services Awards take place in November each year, with 17 categories the awards are open to members and non-members. Further information can be found here.
To apply for membership please click on the button below: