CCMA Ask the Expert - Jennifer McCartney PayPal - Talking About Mental Health in the Workplace
Venue: Webinar 11 a.m.
To mark World Mental Health Day we are delighted to be joined by Jennifer McCartney Senior Manager Leadership Effectiveness PayPal and a qualified psychologist to discuss the need to talk about mental health in the workplace and how best to go about this.
Specifically Jennifer will discuss:
- What is Mental Health
- Early intervention: spotting the signs of stress and mental ill health
- Encouraging disclosure: supporting teammates to stay well and in work
- Common Pitfalls & Best Practices
- In advance of a discussion
- Conversation Checklist
- Questions to Ask
- Questions to Avoid
- Responding to Disclosure
- Resources to explore further
About the Speaker
Jennifer leads PayPal’s Leadership Excellence team supporting the development of over 1,000 leaders globally. She is also a qualified psychologist and lectures part time at the post-graduate level for Dublin City University.
Reserve a Place at This Event
If you would like to book a place at this event, please click on the button below.