CCMA Community Chat - Fiona Buckley - Authentic Leadership to create true Followership
Venue: Webinar 11 a.m.
A key part of the leadership equation is followership. Without visible leadership, the equation becomes unbalanced and true followership of employees is simply not created.
Fiona Buckley is a leadership facilitator, executive coach, Work Behaviorist and HR/ L&D consultant with 18+ years’ experience spent working to improve people and organizations. Fiona is also Associate Faculty of Irish Management Institute (IMI) delivering a range of programmes including their Diploma in Leadership amongst others.
On this webinar Fiona will discuss the following:
- The 5 different pillars of authentic leadership - Passion, Behaviour, Connectedness, Consistency and Compassion
- How to create followership in your organisations
- Visible leadership in virtual times
- Are we too Busy to Have Empathy?
- Authentic Leadership Is Critical Now More than Ever to Ensure True Followership
Reserve a Place at This Event
If you would like to book a place at this event, please click on the button below.