CCMA Community Chat - Webinar - Engaging Employees during times of Disruption
As we continue to support members in addressing the challenges of our new ways of working this webinar will focus on Employee Engagement.
Topics to be discussed include:
- The critical nature of employee information, clear communications and two-way conversations
- The power of community (e.g. employees or customers) to shape positive outcomes
- Why empowering your people and giving them a voice enables great online connections and grassroots creativity
- Identifying the right tools and platforms to set you up for success in the current reality
About the Host
Paul Conneally is Head of Global Communications for LiveTiles, the world’s leading digital workplace company.
Paul is the former Head of Communications and Partnerships for ITU, the United Nations agency for information and communication technologies. Prior to that he led the Public Communications department for the International Red Cross and worked on the ground in dozens of challenging contexts with conflict and disaster-affected communities including Afghanistan, Sudan, Haiti and most recently, Iraq and Myanmar. Paul is passionate about empowering people to collaborate and tell their stories, harnessing technology for positive impact, and advocating for greater diversity and inclusion in the world of tech. He lives in Sligo, Ireland, with his wife Linda, an online learning entrepreneur, three teenage boys and Honey the family Collie.
Note: Our webinars are being hosted on the GOTO Webinar video conferencing platform. We are aware that some organisations with strict firewall rules may block services like this. Here are some suggestions to work around this:
- Access GOTO Webinar via your home WIFI or via a mobile hotspot using your phone
- Access GOTO Webinar using the mobile app (Android and IOS) - Simply click on the link in your confirmation email and download the app
All webinars will be recorded and will be shared with registrants after the webinar.
Reserve a Place at This Event
If you would like to book a place at this event, please click on the button below.