CCMA Community Chat - Webinar - Self-Care for You and Your Teams
Venue: Community Chat Webinar
CCMA are continuing our series of Community Chat webinars for members. On this webinar Maura Jakksen Byrne, MD of Your Business Smart Coach leads a discussion on the following topics:
- Your Self- Care Audit
- Framework to develop your Self-Care Plan
- 10 Steps to Build Emotional Resilience
- Practical Tips
About the speaker
Maura operates an Executive Coaching and Leadership Development Consultancy. She is a Kingstown College qualified Senior Executive Coach and Mentor and a Coach Institute of Ireland trained Life Coach. She is a qualified Behavioural Analyst and Psychometric Tester using the TTI international DISC® system. She is a member of the European Mentor and Coaching Council (EMCC) and abides by their strict code of ethics. She lectures on Emotional Resilience at Work and has written articles for The Sunday Business Post and The Institute for Directors on Employee Retention Strategies. She has carried out several Employee Insights projects for Employee Value Propositions in the banking and medical sector. She delivers highly successful workshops on People Management and the Successful Management of Remote Workers.
Our webinars are being hosted on the GOTO Webinar video conferencing platform. We are aware that some organisations with strict firewall rules may block services like this. Here are some suggestions to work around this:
- Access GOTO Webinar via your home WIFI or via a mobile hotspot using your phone
- Access GOTO Webinar using the mobile app (Android and IOS) - Simply click on the link in your confirmation email and download the app
- All webinars will be recorded and will be shared with registrants after the webinar.
Reserve a Place at This Event
If you would like to book a place at this event, please click on the button below.