CCMA CX Leadership Summit 2019 CX Evolution - Delivering for you, your Customers and your Teams in the Digital Era.
Venue: Killashee House Hotel, Naas, Co. Kildare.
Our annual industry gathering, we are delighted to announce Dr. Andrea C. Johnson, Director Global Business Systems, Workhuman as our keynote speaker. We will also hear from Sky, EA Games, Oracle and Unleash Potential on how they are supporting the delivery of CX excellence in the digital era.
Our MC for this year's conference is Eoghan McDermott, Managing Director, The Communications Clinic.
We are delighted to confirm that our speakers on the day include:
- Keynote Speaker - Dr. Andrea C. Johnson, Director Global Business Systems Workhuman, “Harnessing the winds of change to build windmills not walls"
- Matt Buttery, Head of Digital Sky Ireland - "The Digital Revolution"
- Mary Buckley, Executive Director IDA - "Launch of the CX Transformation Strategy, Vision & Roadmap for Ireland"
- Karen Quinlan Byrne, Senior Manager Global Quality & Coaching, Electronic Arts, - "Accelerating your teams potential through effective coaching”
- Emma Sutton, Senior Customer Director EMEA, Oracle - "The rise and rise of the Chief Customer Officer"
- Maurice Whelan, Founder Unleash Potential, "Working with Mindfulness"
- John Lamphiere, Vice President & Managing Director EMEA, Glassdoor, "The Benefits of Engaged Employees"
- Claire Carroll, Portfolio Director, The Dock, Accenture’s Global Centre for Innovation, "The Future Home"
- Shauna Callagy, Associate Director Coyne Research, "Report on 2019 CCMA Members Study"
The cost per delegate for CCMA members is €199 (cost for non-members is €249). If two or more delegates attend from one member company the cost per delegate is reduced to €179.