CCMA CX Masterclass 1 - W5 - Customer Listening and Understanding
Venue: On Line Workshop 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
With a radically changed post-pandemic consumer landscape, it’s imperative for organisations and individuals to build on their CX competencies and capabilities. This series is for those seeking to pump new energy into an existing or new CX programme.
Join W5 for a virtual CX Masterclass Series developed for individuals and teams that:
- Need to stay close to their customers in order to succeed.
- Are looking for better ways to measure CX performance and access new insights.
- Are responsible for supporting and driving their brand’s CX programme.
- Seek to design and review processes, products and services to meet their customers’ needs.
The 3 individual masterclasses will address the topics of Customer Listening & Understanding, Customer Centric Design and CX Mobilisation. Full details on all 3 masterclasses can be downloaded here.
Led by W5's expert customer experience coaches, Ceara Nevin and Susan Ni Dhubhlaoich, participants can join virtually for the entire series or select individual Masterclasses. The number of participants is limited to ensure peer-to-peer learning and idea exchange in a supportive environment.
Workshop 1 Customer Listening & Understanding - 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Build an Outstanding Voice of Customer Programme built on twin pillars of listening and understanding
- Defining your customers and understanding their importance to your business
- Hallmarks of an outstanding Voice of Customer Programme
- Measurement & metrics
- Turning insights into action
Key Learning Outcomes/Takeaways
- How to gather feedback
- Evaluating research channels/methodology
- What metrics to collect and why
- Defining and measuring touchpoints (customer channel)
- Leads management approach
This Masterclass series is offered at a greatly reduced rate through the generous support of Technology Ireland ICT Skillnet*.
The cost per attendee is €150, if you register for all 3 workshops cost per attendee is €400.
*Attendees are only eligible for these subsidised fees provided they are working in private or commercial semi-state organisations registered in the Republic of Ireland.
Reserve a Place at This Event
If you would like to book a place at this event, please click on the button below.