CCMA CX Masterclass 2 - W5 - Customer Centric Design
Venue: On Line Workshop 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
With a radically changed post-pandemic consumer landscape, it’s imperative for organisations and individuals to build on their CX competencies and capabilities. This series is for those seeking to pump new energy into an existing or new CX programme.
Join W5 for a virtual CX Masterclass Series developed for individuals and teams that:
- Need to stay close to their customers in order to succeed.
- Are looking for better ways to measure CX performance and access new insights.
- Are responsible for supporting and driving their brand’s CX programme.
- Seek to design and review processes, products and services s to meet their customers’ needs.
The 3 individual masterclasses will address the topics of Customer Listening & Understanding, Customer Centric Design and CX Mobilisation.
Led by our expert customer experience coaches, Ceara Nevin and Susan Ni Dhubhlaoich, participants can join virtually for the entire series or select individual Masterclasses. The number of participants is limited to ensure peer-to-peer learning and idea exchange in a supportive environment.
Masterclass 2 Customer Centric Design - 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Learn the principles of customer centric design, build empathy and start mapping your customer journeys
- CX, Customer Centric Design and Customer Journey Mapping (CJM)
- Persona development and empathy mapping
- Building a CJM
- Applying CJM in your organisation
Key Learning Outcomes/Takeaways
- An understanding of journey mapping as a tool
- When and how to use customer journey maps
- How to get started - creating a customer persona, empathy map and journey map
- Templates and tools to take away
This Masterclass series is offered at a greatly reduced rate through the generous support of Technology Ireland ICT Skillnet*.
The cost per attendee is €150, register for all 3 workshops cost per attendee is €400.
*Attendees are only eligible for these subsidised fees provided they are working in private or commercial semi-state organisations registered in the Republic of Ireland.
Reserve a Place at This Event
If you would like to book a place at this event, please click on the button below.