CCMA In Person Workshop - Team Engagement and Motivation - The Coaching Creed
How we engage and motivate our teams has changed over the past few years. It is time to review what is working, what isn’t and look at best practice around the globe. Different team members have different drivers of engagement and are motivated by different interventions so how can you as a leader develop your own strategies that work in a fair and transparent way?
This in person workshop will take place from 10 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. and a light lunch will be served.
Cost per delegate is €175 for CCMA members and €225 for non CCMA members. Spaces limited to 15.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Understand the key components of engagement and motivation in a contact centre environment whether in the office or remotely
- Recognise how your leadership impacts engagement and motivation
- Diagnose engagement and motivation issues and identify the best course of action for individuals and the team
- Understand how to best use company-wide engagement surveys and processes for your team
- Do a reality check on your own and your Team’s Motivation and Engagement
- Workshop the challenges and opportunities that remote/hybrid working present
- Learn best practice from research and share tips from each other
- Identify appropriate engagement and motivation interventions your team
- Build an Action Plan to increase engagement and motivation for your team
Course Facilitator Profile
Alison Creed of The Coaching Creed is an IMI trained Executive Coach & Business Consultant. She is an Associate in the IMI on their Diplomas in Executive Coaching, Women in Leadership and Management. Her coaching clients work in leading companies across technology, financial services, manufacturing and service sectors as well as in government and non-profits. She also develops and delivers training programmes and workshops.
Alison started her career in contact centres, including managing several call centres and outsource providers in Ireland and then moved into management consultancy and project management internationally. As Programme Director she and her multidisciplinary team delivered a world-class workplace/work culture for Macquarie Bank in Sydney (3,000 people) in 2009. This was the first large scale Australian implementation of self-directed Hybrid working so she has lots of experience in the practicality of moving to a hybrid work culture and the ongoing management of a hybrid workforce.
Reserve a Place at This Event
If you would like to book a place at this event, please click on the button below.