CCMA Leadership Development Workshop 2 - Developing your Leadership Style - The Coaching Creed
Venue: On Line Workshop 9.30 a.m. - 12.30 p.m.
Are you ready to reboot your work life? Do you want to delve deeper into what makes a great leader and learn how you can develop your leadership now?
Over the last year and a half fundamental changes have happened in the way we work, these have been both challenging and heartening and we have learnt that we can work differently, we are resilient and when we pull together anything is possible. It’s time to take these leanings and apply them to our own careers, to open our minds to different ways of leading, to learn from others about the skills, experience and mindset we need to get to our career goals, to practice new ways of doing in a supportive and collaborative environment.
CCMA in conjunction with Alison Creed of The Coaching Creed have designed and developed a series of workshops to challenge and support Team Leaders, Supervisors and Middle Managers in six key areas:
- Leading a Hybrid Team
- Developing your Leadership Style
- Honing your Feedback Skills
- Team Engagement and Motivation
- Career Development
- Managing yourself while Leading others
The workshops are interactive and complement each other and so to maximise your learning, sign-up for all six and get a discount. However as each workshop was designed to stand-alone, you can book individually too. The workshops will run from 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. The cost per workshop is €150 for CCMA members and €200 for non members. The workshops will take place from September 2021 to February 2022. Places are limited to 16 per workshop and group discounts are available.
Our second workshop in this series of 6 will focus on Developing Your Leadership Style.
Understanding how we lead and identifying how we want to lead are essential to becoming an effective and conscious leader. This workshop will deepen your understanding of how you lead now and how this impacts your team, your organisation and yourself. It will help you identify how changes to the way you lead could improve your own and your team’s effectiveness, engagement and motivation.
Learning Outcomes - by the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Understand your current Leadership Style
- Understand how Leadership Styles impact your Team
- Identify the Leadership Style(s) appropriate for your situation
- Write an Action plan on how you will develop your Leadership Style(s)
- Share your insights and learnings with your Team
- Undertake a Leadership Style Audit – What styles do you currently use
- Workshop Opportunities and Challenges of different Leadership Styles with other participants
- Identify appropriate Leadership Style for yourself, your team and your organisation
- Build a personal Leadership Action Plan
Reserve a Place at This Event
If you would like to book a place at this event, please click on the button below.