CCMA Leadership Development Workshop 4 - Team Engagement & Motivation
Venue: On Line Workshop 9.30 a.m. - 12.30 p.m.
How we engage and motivate our Teams has changed over the past eighteen months. It is time to review what is working, what isn’t and look at best practice around the globe. Different team members have different drivers of engagement and are motivated by different interventions so how can you as a leader develop your own strategies that work in a fair and transparent way?
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Understand the key components of engagement and motivation in a contact centre environment whether in the office or remotely
- Recognise how your leadership impacts engagement and motivation
- Diagnose engagement and motivation issues and identify the best course of action for individuals and the team
- Understand how to best use company-wide engagement surveys and processes for your team
- Do a reality check on your own and your Team’s Motivation and Engagement
- Workshop particular challenges and opportunities remote/hybrid working pose
- Learn best practice from research and share tips from each other
- Identify appropriate engagement and motivation interventions your team
- Build an Action Plan to increase engagement and motivation for your team
Cost per participant is €150 for CCMA members and €200 for non members. Please contact email@example.com if you would like further information or to book a place.
Reserve a Place at This Event
If you would like to book a place at this event, please click on the button below.