CCMA Leadership Development Workshop 6 - Managing Your Career Development
Venue: On Line Workshop 9.30 a.m. - 12.30 p.m.
The last in a series of 6 workshops today we will concentrate on how you can develop your career in the short, medium and long term. As a Team leader it is easy to get so caught up in the day to day operational issues of leading a team that we lose sight of where our career is heading and take a back seat in our own work life. This workshop will put you and what you want from your career centre stage and you will walk away energised and ready to take the wheel in your work life.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Assess where you are at now in your career
- Identify what is most important for you in terms of your values and career goals
- Learn from latest research on building a career and a personal brand
- Understand how to analyse a particular role and whether it is a good fit for you
- Recognise how to use the career development process to reach your short, medium and long term goals
- Workshop different career development strategies with other participants
- Hear hints and tips based on real life careers
- Identify appropriate resources, technologies and practices to support your career development goals
- Build your Career Development Action Plan
This is a three hour interactive workshop with a maximum of 12 participants. Cost per participant is €150 for CCMA members and €200 for non members. Group discounts are available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like further information or to book a place.
Profile Workshop Facilitator - Alison Creed
Alison Creed of The Coaching Creed is an IMI trained Executive Coach & Business Consultant. She is an Associate in the IMI on their Diplomas in Executive Coaching, Women in Leadership and Management. Her coaching clients work in leading companies across technology, financial services, manufacturing and service sectors as well as in government and non-profits. She also develops and delivers training programmes and workshops.
Alison started her career in contact centres, including managing several call centres and outsource providers in Ireland and then moved into management consultancy and project management internationally. As Programme Director she and her multidisciplinary team delivered a world-class workplace/work culture for Macquarie Bank in Sydney (3,000 people) in 2009. This was the first large scale Australian implementation of self-directed Hybrid working so she has lots of experience in the practicality of moving to a hybrid work culture and the ongoing management of a hybrid workforce.
Reserve a Place at This Event
If you would like to book a place at this event, please click on the button below.