CCMA - Member Forum - CarTrawler - How we built an Award Winning Contact Centre
Venue: CarTrawler, Dundrum Business Park, Dundrum, Dublin 14.
Our first member forum in two years we are delighted to get the opportunity to visit CarTrawler winners of the accolade Contact Centre of the Year - Medium at the 2021 CCMA Awards.
In receiving this award the judges noted that CarTrawler is an operation that has consistently applied innovation, leadership, and agility in the pursuit of operational excellence. Severely impacted by the Covid crisis on the travel industry, booking volumes decreased while contact rates increased significantly with queries largely concerning Covid refunds, cancellations, and amendments. CarTrawler approached the challenge head on and implemented a number of successful initiatives that helped manage contact volumes, streamline, and automate processes and manage cash flow, resulting in controlled customer impact underpinned by the customer being always front and centre. Despite the challenges faced by Covid, CarTrawler has been true to its objectives of delivering customer experiences that they are proud of and reducing cost to serve, demonstrated by increased CX scores coupled with decreased costs in the last year
At this event the team in CarTrawler will share insights on the the following:
- Daniel Barrett - Head of Resource Optimisation - Operating for Success - building an operating model that delivers successful outcomes and commercial benefits
- Tara Carmody - Head of Systems Support - Technology Led Innovation – leveraging technology to deliver best in class experiences for our people and partners
- Kim Kavanagh - Head of Contact Operations - Engaging the Team – Investing in people to deliver results
Timings will be as follows:
- 9:00 - 9:30 a.m. - Coffee
- 9:30 -10:30 a.m. - Presentation
- 10:30 -11:00 a.m. – Q&A
Reserve a Place at This Event
If you would like to book a place at this event, please click on the button below.