CCMA Members Forum Cork - Enhancing Employee Experience with TELUS International
Venue: TELUS International, Mahon, Cork
TELUS International (NYSE & TSX: TIXT) designs, builds and delivers next-generation digital solutions to enhance the customer experience (CX) for global and disruptive brands. In this insightful session the TELUS International team will share their strategy for improving employee experience resulting in a highly engaged and productive team.
Our speakers include:
- Roger Clancy Vice President Operations & General Manager TELUS Ireland - Welcome & Introduction
- Miriam Manning Director Human Resources - Sharing the different aspects of the employee engagement framework that allows for executing highly engaged employee experiences
- Eileen Hannan, Occupational Health Advisor - Overview of the award winning Wellness strategy, Mental Health First Aid team and services available to team members
- Ruth Furney, Corporate Communications & CSR Specialist. - Showcase of past and present CSR events, where giving back to local communities is at the heart of the organisational culture
- Craig Twohig, Learning & Development Manager - Interactive session on Learning & Development initiatives and The Innovation Awards
This event will run from 10 a.m. to 12 noon and a light breakfast will be served.
Please note competitors to TELUS International are kindly requested not to attend this event.
Reserve a Place at This Event
If you would like to book a place at this event, please click on the button below.