CCMA Members Forum - Covalen - Engaging a Diverse Workforce across Multiple Sites
Venue: Sandyford Dublin
For over 25 years, Covalen has delivered agile, innovative outsourcing solutions to global clients incl. Fortune 500 companies across several industries. Winner of Best Employee Engagement at the 2022 Irish CCMA Awards, Covalen will talk about their Employee Engagement strategy and approach across a diverse workforce and multiple sites; and their commitment to developing and retaining top talent.
- Suzanne Dolan, MD of Covalen. Spearheading Covalen's growth strategy and a recipient of the "Excellence in Leadership" award from LIFT Ireland, Suzanne will explain why supporting current and future leaders is key to realising business vision.
- Kate Rogers, Employee Experience Manager, will offer compelling insights into factors that positively influence employee engagement, as well as how intentional measurement is crucial to achieving greater results.
- Kevin McDonald Learning and Development Director will outline some strategic development programmes that are designed to facilitate employees' career development and prepare them for growth.
- Rachael Stapleton, Wellbeing Lead will highlight how individual wellbeing is vital to organisational success across a range of wellbeing dimensions.
- Barry Dowling, Site Director will share how Covalen’s culture drives purpose, authenticity and innovation, and he will outline key organisational strategies designed to facilitate employees' growth and development.
This is a breakfast briefing event taking place from 8.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
Please note competitors to Covalen are kindly requested not to attend this event.
Reserve a Place at This Event
If you would like to book a place at this event, please click on the button below.