CCMA Members Forum - Delivering on Diversity and Inclusion in a Hybrid World
Venue: IDA Ireland HQ, Three Park Place, Hatch Street Upper, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 FX65.
We are delighted once again to host this event for CCMA members with IDA Ireland. Our topic for discussion is the challenge of delivering on Diversity & Inclusion in a Hybrid World. We are joined by a number of senior industry executives with expertise and extensive experience in this area.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Does Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) equate to culture?
- Can D&I in a hybrid setting happen naturally or must companies be more intentional?
- What do meaningful metrics look like in the D&I space?
- How has Gender Pay Gap reporting impacted companies and are we feeling the benefit at this stage?
- How will the new Work Life Balance Bill effect employers and their employees?
- What programmes or initiatives have been successful in building an inclusive culture in a hybrid environment
- Tam Hanlon, Senior Business Partner (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging Manager) Indeed.
- Niah McGill, Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Lead, IDA Ireland.
- Laura O’Donovan Calvert, Business Development Director, Irish Centre for Diversity.
- John Riordan, Chairperson, Grow Remote.
This event will commence at 9.00 a.m. with a light breakfast and networking. The panel discussion will kick off at 9.30 a.m. and will include a Q & A session concluding at 11 a.m.
If you would like to put a question to the panel please send it through to email@example.com
Reserve a Place at This Event
If you would like to book a place at this event, please click on the button below.