CCMA Members Forum - Uisce Éireann & Capita - Customer Experience: The age of the Augmented Agent. Still human, but better.
Venue: Uisce Eireann, Colvill House, 24-26 Talbot Street, Dublin 1, D01 NP86.
More and more, we hear of the importance of integrating new developments in technology to advance the customer experience (CX) for businesses. These technologies offer customer service efficiencies such as processing information quickly with consistent accuracy and personalisation that support the direction of customer journeys. While the introduction of technology into the CX has enhanced productivity and efficiencies for businesses, the sense of personal connection that customers seek must not be underestimated. In many CX environments, technology cannot provide for creative problem solving or negotiations, or high-value opportunities that needs a personal touch.
This event will explore the links between delivering water services in Ireland and how CX is an important aspect, how to optimise the customer journey and the important role that the human plays in those customer journeys.
For those of you who wish to join us, we will be providing a tour of the National Operations Management Centre (NOMC) at Uisce Éireann’s office to close the event. The NOMC is responsible for providing centralised and standardised oversight of the Uisce Éireann operational assets on a 24/7/365 basis. The area delivers a key role in ensuring that risk is mitigated, and frontline staff are provided with leading insights and support to assist in delivering safe and consistent services to customers.
Our agenda for the morning:
- 9.00 a.m. - 9.30 a.m. Registration & Networking
- 9.30 a.m. - 10.00 a.m
- Welcome - Catherine Lennon, Head of Customer Service, Uisce Éireann
Delivering water services for Ireland - Tom Cuddy – Head of Asset Operations, Uisce Éireann
Customer Journey Optimisation - Caroline Casement, Head of Journey Optimisation, Capita
- 10.00 a.m. - 10.25 a.m. Panel Discussion - The age of the Augmented Agent. Still human, but better.
- Facilitator Dorothy O'Byrne MD CCMA Ireland
- Geoffrey Bourke – Head of Customer Operations, Uisce Éireann
- Gillian Chamberlain – MD, Capita Ireland
- Tim Farmer – MD, W5 Powering Customer Experience
- 10.25 a.m. - 10.40 a.m. Q & A
- 10.40 a.m. - 11.00 a.m. Tour of National Operations Management Centre
- 11.00 a.m. Close
Reserve a Place at This Event
If you would like to book a place at this event, please click on the button below.