CCMA Sponsor Breakfast Briefing - Avaya - “Sprint” to a competitive CX differentiation with an Agile strategy
Venue: Panoramic Room, Leopardstown Racecourse, Foxrock, Dublin 18, D18 C9V6.
Frequently developing differentiating CX solutions requires extensive time for application development, align software releases, plan upgrades, align 3rd party applications or monolithic APIs. Unfortunately, today some CX providers may be restricted even with some cloud service providers claiming to be “Cloud-native” but only Cloud-flipped their legacy software. How can you recognise true Cloud pragmatists with best architecture for Innovation?
In this session we will introduce the 4 Pillars of a true Cloud-native CX Architecture as a basis for rapid, agile, and successful innovation.
- API-first strategy sorts Cloud pretenders from Cloud pragmatists: helping CX businesses that need to competitively pivot rapidly.
- Microservices for a Cloud-native architecture: future-proofed with in-built ability to upgrade, scale resources automatically.
- Agile Development to Fail fast / Succeed fast: Rapid prototyping solutions meaning faster time-to-market for CX solutions.
- Continuous Deployment for CX Improvement: Build, test, agree, deploy production-ready CX applications at regular intervals with zero-downtime.
- Ray Rowan Customer Experience/Customer Engagement Specialist Avaya
- Dave O’Shaughnessy Vertical Solutions Specialist Avaya
- Pat Lawless Vice President R&D Avaya
Exclusive Event Offer to Attendees: All event attendees will be offered a free Innovation Maturity Model assessment. Based on thousands of customer interviews, it uses simple-to-answer questions to measure innovation readiness then will benchmark results against industry standards.
This breakfast briefing will commence with a coffee and networking at 9.30 a.m. Our discussion will commence at 10.00 a.m. and conclude at 11.30 a.m.
Please note competitors to Avaya are kindly requested not to register for this event.
Reserve a Place at This Event
If you would like to book a place at this event, please click on the button below.