CCMA Sponsor Breakfast Briefing - Puzzel & Xcentuate - How to Make Customer Service your Competitive Advantage
Venue: Fitzwilliam Hotel, St. Stephen's Green, Dublin 2.
Its decided Puzzel is a leader in CCaaS innovation!
Frost & Sullivan’s Frost Radar 2023 evaluates and ranks the top cloud contact centre providers in Europe based on innovation, growth, product portfolio, vision, strategy, research and development, growth pipeline, and customer alignment.
Puzzel has been recognised as the most innovative European-founded CCaaS provider and one of the top four solutions overall out of 150 evaluated providers, solidifying its position as a leading supplier in the European market for delivering advanced customer experiences and long-term business value.
Join us to learn how to deliver proactive customer service, get tips to create that personalised contextual experience.
What is Proactive Customer Service? This literally means acting on behalf of the customer BEFORE they have even registered a need for service. You make the first move. Proactively driving revenue and efficiencies as well as enhancing customer experience and preference.
Learn how to deliver personalised customer journeys with live and self service experiences – all in a single solution.
- 9:30 -10:00 a.m. - Registration / Networking / Light breakfast
- 10:00 -10:10 a.m. - Meet our local partner Xcentuate, experts in solving business operational problems, through automation, digital and management solution
- 10:10 -11:00 a.m. - Puzzel on Proactive Customer Service
- Customer’s experience
- Proactively supporting agent experience, using AI Knowledgebase to deliver great customer service
- AI / Digital / Smart Chat Bots
- 11:00 -11:20 a.m. - Roadmap to mastering the connected, seamless, online customer journey
- 11.20 - 11.30 a.m. - Q & A
If you would like to book a place at this event REGISTER HERE
Please note competitors to Puzzel are kindly requested not to attend this event.
Reserve a Place at This Event
If you would like to book a place at this event, please click on the button below.