CCMA Sponsor Event - Genesys - AI Driven CX – On the Road - The Power and Possibility of AI in CX
Venue: Genesys Innovation Centre, Bonham Quay, Galway, H91 AX8R.
Join CCMA Ireland and our sponsor Genesys at their AI innovation centre in Galway, for a unique opportunity to witness the reality of AI within Customer Experience (CX) and explore the potential it holds for the future. We will showcase the practical applications of AI in transforming CX and foster discussions about the future potential and responsible use of AI in this domain.
And as we are in Galway, we are delighted to be joined by one of the members of the Connacht rugby team to discuss how to maintain a high performing team and drive success with AI.
Key aspects of the event will include:
- A dynamic and interactive AI CX panel debate with the CCMA, consultants and customers, to gain valuable insights into the practical aspects of implementing AI in CX, as well as the challenges and benefits associated with this technology.
- Meet a member of the Connacht Rugby team as they explore maintaining high performance and driving success with AI data driven tools.
- Use Cases and Success Stories: a chance to learn about real-world applications of AI in customer experience. Learn about companies that have implemented AI-driven strategies to enhance customer interactions.
- Getting Started with AI: Where to begin and where to Focus. Gain insights into the practical steps for initiating and implementing AI strategies in CX.
- Ethical and Control AI Considerations: delve into discussions about responsible AI usage, data privacy, transparency, and fairness in AI-driven customer experiences.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with industry experts, thought leaders, and professionals who are actively involved in AI and customer experience initiatives.
- Our Agenda
Plus get the chance to drive our stimulator for a chance to win a Connacht Genesys Rugby Shirt #DrivenbyExperiences
- 10:30 a.m. Registration and networking
- 10:40 a.m. Welcome CCMA Opening Dorothy O’Byrne – Managing Director, CCMA
- 10:50 a.m. Maintaining High Performance How AI is driving team success - Speaker from Connacht Rugby
- 11:20 a.m. CCMA AI Panel Discussion
- Generative AI – Unraveling its Impact on Customer Experience
- Ethical and Risk Considerations in AI: Using AI Responsibly for Customer Experience
Joe Smyth, Julianne Chaloux & Genesys Customer
- 11:50 a.m. Short break
- 12:00 p.m. Art of the Possible
- AI Journey with Genesys
- Demonstrating Real-World User Cases – Task Routing, Agent Assist, Predictive Engagement
Alberto Pasi & Marc Sassoon
- 12:30 p.m. Getting Started with AI - A Customer Story
- Where to begin and where to focus – gain insights into the practical steps for initiating and implementing AI strategies in CX
Amanda Halpin, Julianne Chaloux & Genesys Customer
- 1:00 p.m. Wrap up & Close
- 1.15 p.m. Lunch & Networking
This event will commence at 10.30 a.m. and conclude at 1.30 p.m. refreshments and a light lunch will be provided.
Find out more about our thoughts on generative artificial intelligence (AI) and the considerations we’re applying at Genesys to make this exciting innovation more secure for customers here
Please note competitors to Genesys are kindly requested not to register for this event.
Reserve a Place at This Event
If you would like to book a place at this event, please click on the button below.