CCMA Sponsor Event - Noble Systems - Using Gamification to Power Agent Engagement & Performance
Venue: Teeling Whiskey Distillery, 13-17 Newmarket, The Liberties,
At this seminar, you will learn:
- How to use gamification strategies to align your business objectives with agent activity
- Methods used to create equity across disparate groups of agents
- How to engage the agents to self-evaluate behaviours
- How to motivate across the generational spectrum of employees
- Methods to hold Supervisors accountable and ensure that they stay highly engaged
Join us for this afternoon at 14:00 as contact centre gamification guru, Nikki Quinn, shares her approach to using contact centre solution data with gamification software to achieve the desired results.
We're delighted to also have our guest speaker, Stephen Ruschitzko, Managing Director at Resonation and Customer Experience Strategist, talking about "Practical ways contact centre managers can increase employee engagement in this fast-paced digital world".
Finally, you will be able to participate in our Q&A session hosted by a representative of Cabot Financial - Noble Systems’ client.
After the seminar, please join us for a mini tour to discover the sights, sounds, smells and tastes of a true working distillery.
Please note competitors to Noble Systems are kindly requested not to attend this event.
To register please follow this link.