CCMA Sponsor Event - Talkdesk - Opentalk 2021 - 2 day virtual conference - 15th & 16th June
CCMA are delighted to welcome Talkdesk as a Silver sponsor and to extend an invitation to all CCMA members to attend Opentalk a free two day virtual event at which many leading global CX thought leaders will share valuable insights and provide networking opportunities.
Opentalk is a free, virtual event with two days of thought-provoking content and opportunities to connect with industry thought leaders, CX innovators and decision-makers, and business leaders from around the world. As the premier CX event of the year, Opentalk has been designed to enable meaningful interactions and to provide a wide range of sessions and topics, leaving you inspired and ready to upskill your workforce to achieve great CX.
Use this opportunity to get inspired by CX industry game changers sharing their success stories and future-forward innovations. Exchange ideas and celebrate with your peers from around the globe. Leave ready to change the world, one experience at a time.
The full agenda for this two day virtual event can be found here Feel free to construct a personalised agenda by selecting the sessions that inspire you registation is here
What to expect
- Superior CX Strategies - Hear lessons learned from top global companies on the forefront of CX and learn how to implement dynamic solutions.
- Innovation in CX - See the latest innovations, built with customer input, to continuously improve your customer’s experience.
- Future of CX - Get inspired and bring ideas back to your company on how to unlock the promise and potential of superior customer experience.
Featured Speakers include
- Tiago Paiva, Founder & CEO, Talkdesk
- Neeracha Taychakhoonavudh, EVP of Global Customer Success & Strategy, Salesforce
- Sheila MaGee-Smith, President & Principal Analyst, McGee-Smith Analytics, LLC
And many more...
Reserve a Place at This Event
If you would like to book a place at this event, please click on the button below.