CCMA Sponsor Event - West Unified Communication - The Game-Plan For Making Omni-Channel Customer Service Work
Venue: Shelbourne Hotel, St. Stephen's Green, Dublin.
The contact preferences of five generations of customer make the design of contact strategies all the more complex for contact centre leaders. The fact that new channels are still on-boarded in the mistaken belief that they will replace existing ones has only added to operational inefficiencies and inconsistent service experiences. We are slowly discovering that omnichannel effectiveness requires unified queuing and desktops. Even so, these are just table stakes in terms of achieving that elusive win-win for both brand and customer - reduced cost to serve and improved CX.
The missing piece remains knowing how to develop an effective game-plan for making omnichannel customer service actually work.
Join us to find out from customer service strategist Martin Hill-Wilson how to develop the right mind-set and planning framework that delivers your optimum contact mix.
At this breakfast briefing we will explore these through the following topics:
• Why going digital is the wrong context for redesigning your contact strategy.
• What you need to know as input into contact planning.
• Understanding the omnichannel framework and its underlying principles.
• Using this approach to rebalance voice based live assistance with other modalities (text and video) and other service options (AI driven self-service and proactive service).
• How to design a low risk, design-test-optimise workflow that supports your omnichannel transformation.
The agenda for the event is as follows:
|8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
|Registration & Networking.
|9.00 - 9.05 a.m.
|9.05 - 10.15 a.m.
|Martin Hill-Wilson - Brainfood Consulting - The Game-Plan for Making Omnichannel Customer Service Work.
|10.15 - 10.30 a.m.
|Henrik Olkinuora, VP Sales Engineering, West - The Role of Technology to Support the Game-Plan.