CCMA Sponsor - ServisBOT - Interactive Workshop - How to Build a Digital Assistant for On-Boarding in 45 Minutes
Venue: Webinar 2 p.m.
Building a bot to automate common tasks and processes is easier than you think. It is also a no brainer for reducing the cost of service and improving customer experience.
This interactive virtual workshop will demonstrate how to build a custom On-Boarding bot (for customers or employees), soliciting audience inputs along the way to help build and deploy this bot "on-the-fly."
Also, learn more about:
- Defining a clear strategy: objectives, user case and expected outcomes, customised to your business
- How business stakeholders can make changes to workflow without IT involvement
- Handling document upload and verification
- Supporting multi-lingual bots
- How to make your bot smarter over time
- How bots can reduce on-boarding times from weeks to days and increase agent productivity by 150+%
All qualified attendees are eligible to receive a complimentary virtual workshop for their team within 60 days post event.
About the presenter - Cathal McGloin CEO ServisBot
Cathal McGloin is a serial entrepreneur and engineer with a passion for emerging technologies that enable businesses to solve customer problems and achieve greater business efficiency. He founded ServisBOT in 2016, with his brother, Ray, and two other avid technologists, with a vision to help enterprises leverage AI to automate customer and/or employee interactions.
Reserve a Place at This Event
If you would like to book a place at this event, please click on the button below.