CCMA Sponsor Webinar - LogMeIn sees 250% Increase in Calls to Customer Care: how to build responsive customer service in times of crisis and change
Venue: Webinar 2 p.m.
On this webinar Joseph Walsh, International Product Marketing Manager and Luis Martins, Customer Care Manager will discuss the following topics:
- Leveraging existing resources
- Cross skilling across different Support teams
- Express training people from other departments
- Understanding the new Customer Needs
- Keeping track of call reasons for the first markets to be affected
- Tuning self-help options
- Ensuring help pages are user friendly and catered to the requests we are receiving
- More proactive Support
- Multiplying the offer of training webinars to divert calls from Support
About the Speakers
Luis Martins is a seasoned customer support specialist with a successful track record of helping organizations improve their support experience, minimize customer effort, and build scalable support operations. He is the Customer Support Manager for LogMeIn's UCC/IAM/CES portfolio across EMEA & APAC.
Joseph Walsh is a tech marketer with a successful track record of helping organisations improve their customer experience, drive greater employee engagement and grow revenue by embracing digital technology. He is Product Marketing Lead for LogMeIn's UCC portfolio across EMEA, APAC & LATAM.
Reserve a Place at This Event
If you would like to book a place at this event, please click on the button below.