CCMA Sponsor Webinar - Microsoft - Stay Safe, Stay Well, Stay Connected, and Keep Learning
Venue: Webinar 2 p.m.
On this webinar we are delighted to be joined by Mary McCarthy, Global Readiness, Culture and People Leader with Microsoft. Mary is an energetic leader within Microsoft’s Modern Life Gaming and Customer Service team. An important pillar of her role involves leading cultural change programs globally.
Microsoft's Stay Safe, Stay Well, Stay Connected, and Keep Learning Programme has enabled their team members to foster a space to take time to focus on their physical, mental, and emotional health. Specific topics to be discussed include:
- Look After Me: Reminds us that in order to care for others, we must take time to care for ourselves by prioritizing the basics of proper sleep, nutrition and movement.
- Take a Break: Reminds us that our work day doesn't have to be filled with back-to-back meetings and to take time to connect with our peers informally.
- I'm Learning: Focuses on ways to have a growth mindset as we learn new content, resources, and methods of learning.
- We CARE for Microsoft Customers: Reminds us to continue demonstrating the customer expected behaviours of communicating effectively, being accountable, being resourceful, and showing empathy.
Mary will be joined by Donal Cullen Co-founder and CEO of Spanish Point Technologies. Spanish Point Technologies delivers Digital Transformation with Microsoft technologies and has a growing SaaS offering for the music industry with customers in Europe and North America and is the Microsoft 2019 Partner of the year in Ireland. Donal will discuss his role in ensuring the environment is right for innovations to be concepted, tested and built for Spanish Point customers. He will specifically discuss:
- How to stay connected with Microsoft Teams: Hear how Spanish Point encourages connection and drives collaboration while working remotely using Microsoft Teams
- Discover Microsoft Teams: Leverage Microsoft Teams features and tailor your workspace to include apps and services your team needs.
This webinar will commence at 2 p.m. and finish no later than 2.45 p.m.
Reserve a Place at This Event
If you would like to book a place at this event, please click on the button below.