CCMA Workshop - Operational Excellence Training for Chat & Messaging Agents - IT Solutions
Venue: On Line Workshop 9.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.
As more consumers and businesses communicate with brands using digital channels, contact centre agents need new skills and capabilities to deliver their services effectively and confidently. Whilst many of the customer service and sales skills are transferable from a voice only infrastructure, many of those communicating via digital channels, such as Live Chat, Web Messaging, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger require specific skills and training, to achieve great outcomes for both consumers and agents alike.
This on line workshop is aimed at contact centre staff who require assistance with developing their digital engagement skills. Whether you are moving from voice to live chat or live chat to messaging or setting up a team to support your chatbots, this workshop will assist you. The training will be highly interactive to maximise your learning.
The charge per person for this two hour workshop is €99.
Key elements of workshop:
- Optimum structure for your digital team
- Live Chat (synchronous) vs Messaging (Asynchronous)
- Agent Best Practices
- Anatomy and Structure of Digital Conversations
- Language, Tone & Empathy
- Understanding Live Chat & Messaging KPIs
- Agent Chatbot Transfers
- Review & Feedback for Chat & Messaging Agents
- Messaging Neighbourhoods
- Understand the challenges and opportunities of synchronous and asynchronous communication
- More efficient conversation management
- More effective sales techniques
- Understand great conversation structure
- Learn about the impact of tone - positive/negative
- Understand the importance of empathy and using it effectively.
- What KPI’s should you be measuring? Chat/Messaging KPIs – Benchmark CSAT, NPS, FCR, AHT, Response Time, handled conversations, closed conversations per hour.
- How to work with chatbots
- How to utilise messaging neighborhoods to improve customer and agent experience
- Performance management - reviewing your own performance and your team
- Customer and management feedback methodology
- Understand best practice in relation to conversation structure
- Get hints and tips based on real customer interactions
- Interactively grade real customer conversations
- Identify appropriate resources, technologies, and practices to support your goals
About IT Solutions
IT Solutions have deployed and managed hundreds of Messaging/Chat programs in Ireland and globally since 2012. Brands they work with include police forces, leading telco’s, banks, insurance companies, utilities, travel, B2B and well-known retailers. Our tried and tested operational excellence methodology has been deployed by brands who are handling anywhere between a 1,000 to 100,000’s chat/messaging interactions per month where we have helped drive significant improvements in online sales and customer service KPIs.
All our trainers started out their careers as chat/messaging agents progressing to team leaders, supervisors, and managers, so have a unique understanding of the challenges and opportunities faced by agents daily. During Covid, our operational excellence methodology and training was particularly critical for many of our customers who experienced massive spikes in interaction volumes and continue to do so with the acceleration of digital channel adoption by consumers.
Reserve a Place at This Event
If you would like to book a place at this event, please click on the button below.