Customer Service Agent - Open24
- Level/Band: 5
- Business Unit: Group Operations
- CF/PCF Status: N/A
- Career Family: Customer Relationship Management
- Reports to: Contact Centre Assistant Manager
- Career Profile: Customer Support
What is Open24?
Open24 is the perfect place to start your career in Banking. We are an award winning contact centre, based in Blackrock, South County Dublin that provides first class service to our customers when they need it most. We are a diverse, vibrant & supportive team, focused on developing you into a trusted ambassador for our bank & customers. We encourage bringing your best self to work & the benefits of this can be seen in our customer satisfaction scores, employee engagement results & high team morale.
What does a Customer Service Agent do?
Customer Service Agents are vital to our customers. They solve problems, offer support & provide answers over the phone to our wide customer base across our range of products & services. From simple, straight forward queries, to complex problems requiring investigation & escalation, no two interactions are exactly alike – variety is the spice of life!
What we require of you:
- Good communicator
- Focused on fair customer outcomes
- Logical problem solver
- Patient & emotionally intelligent
- Strong team player
- Professional, courteous & enthusiastic
If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you today!
What is in it for you?
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary that increases as you progress in your career.
- Training, coaching & development programmes ensuring you get all the tools you need to succeed.
- Lots of support & encouragement – we all know what the first day nerves are like!
- Educational support through e-learning, classroom based courses & Institute of Banking.
- Regular fun days & celebrations of all big dates in the calendar.
- Subsidised Canteen.
- Break out area with TV’s, couches, pool table, darts, table tennis, vending machines & ATM!
- Active & engaging Social Committee.
- Volunteering & fundraising opportunities.
- Excellent seaside location, well serviced by Dart & Bus:
- • 12 minute Dart journey to/from Pearse St Station.
- • 5 minute walk from Blackrock Station to our office.
- • 4, 7, 7a, 7n, 17, 46e, 84/a, 118
- Flexibility in your working hours.
- Casual dress code
- 21 days paid annual leave plus 9 Bank Holidays per year.
- Maternity, Paternity & Parental leave.
2. Competencies for your Role – how we roll!
Building & Maintaining Relationships
Easily develops professional relationships based on respect and always promotes positive interactions
We continually strive to build trusting, transparent relationships with our customers and to deliver superior customer experiences.
Planning & Organising
Clarifies what needs to be done and gets organised to achieve the task in an efficient and effective manner.
Drive for Improved Customer Satisfaction
Understands the customer satisfaction standards and behaviours of the team and meets agreed service standards. Takes pride in their work and are ambassadors for customer satisfaction
Problem Solving & Decision Making
Recognises when there is a problem and makes effective decisions within scope of own role and responsibly
Drive for Results
Takes personal responsibility for achieving own objectives, maintaining a focus on delivering high quality results.
Communication & Influencing
We have a strong positive effect on others through our open and straightforward communication and influencing styles. We communicate in a clear, uncomplicated, honest, compelling, well-thought out and structured way.
3. Technical Competences for your Role - what are you expected to know?
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and proven ability to actively listen.
• Proven demonstrable commitment to providing superior customer service and delivering first call resolution.
• Proven track record of resolving difficult or complex customer queries.
• Proactive and enthusiastic approach to their work.
2. Content/Technical Knowledge
• Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint is preferred
• Open to learning new technical skills across our current & future customer relationship management systems.
3. Further Expected Knowledge & Skills
• Strong emotional intelligence.
• Ability to act on own initiative in identifying appropriate solutions for customers.
• Ability to embrace change and adapt to evolving customer types / requirements.
• Experience in problem solving and decision making.
• Ability to manage own performance against key Contact Centre performance metrics.
• Strong team player.
To apply, send you CV to Patrick.McCormick@permanenttsb.ie