CCMA Annual Conference Wednesday 16th May Carton House
Focusing on the Future - Driving Innovation and Creating Opportunities in the Irish Contact Centre and Shared Services Industry
The CCMA annual conference is the industry event of the year for contact centre and shared services professionals. It provides an opportunity to meet and network with industry peers and fellow professionals and learn about new industry trends. This year's annual conference will take place on Wednesday 16th May from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. in Carton House Maynooth. Our MC for the day will be Sharon Ni Bheolain. Key note speaker at this year's conference is Dr Nicola Millard Futurologist with BT. Speakers and topics to be addressed include:
- "Serving the Social Customer: How to Look Good on The Social Dance Floor" - Dr Nicola Millard, Futurologist BT.
- "Building on Success: Prospects for Ireland's Contact Centre & Shared Services Industry" - Gerard O'Neill, Chairman Amarach Research.
- "How Measuring the Customer Experience Can Drive Success" - Lyn Etherington Founder and Managing Director Cape Consulting.
- "Ireland the Comeback Economy" - Frank Ryan CEO Enterprise Ireland.
- "The Champion Challenger Model - Competing in Global Markets from Ireland" - Heather Reynolds Operations Director Eishtec.
- "Strategic Communication: The New Language of Driving Performance & Innovation" - Eoin Fitzpatrick Author "Not Enough Hours".
- "Trends and Best Practice in Multi-Channel Customer Service"- Ian Jones Head of Strategic Solutions eGain Communications.
The day delegate rate for CCMA members is €199. If two or more colleagues are attending the day delegate rate will be €159 per delegate. If you would like to register to attend please do so now. For further information please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you at our annual conference which offers plenty of opportunity to network and learn about developments in our industry sector.