Congratulations to the winners!
Congratulations once again to winners of an award at the 2011 Irish Contact Centre and Shared Services Awards 2011. This short video opened the awards ceremony..... The overall winner of Contact Centre of the Year was Bank of Ireland Group Contact Centres. Bank of Ireland in fact went home with two awards - Frances Boyce was crowned Contact Centre Team Leader of the Year. Other winners on the night included:
- paddypower.com - Best Customer Service Delivery & Best Use of Technology
- Bord Gais Energy - Best Sales or Telemarketing Campaign and Credit Management Team of the Year
- Sage Ireland - Best Technical Support Centre/Helpdesk
- Zynga Game Ireland - Best Small or Growing Contact or Shared Services Centre
- Dell - Contact Centre Manager of the Year - Derek Temple
- Xerox - International Shared Services Centre of the Year
- Three - Best Customer Retention Programme
- PayPal - Best Training Programme
- gem - Best New Product or Service & Outsource Partner of the Year
- Plantronics - Contact Centre Supplier of the Year
- Bank of America - Best Quality Measurement Programme
- Vodafone - Mindaugas Galminas Contact Centre Agent of the Year
- Vhi Healthcare - Team of the Year
This really was the industry event of the year and we are already making plans for our 2012 awards. Details of all the winners will be published in this weekends Sunday Business Post.