CCMA Members Forum - Northern Trust - Investing in Talent
Venue: City East Plaza, Ballysimon, Limerick, V94 X2N9.
Northern Trust, founded in Chicago over 130 years ago, is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, specialising in fund administration and asset management.
Its Limerick based Investor Services team is recognised as the Centre of Excellence and act as the primary point of contact for investors, via phone and email, handling wide range of investment related queries.
During this interactive session, Northern Trust will discuss its focus on People and strategies used by the organisation to foster and promote Talent at various levels.
Our speaker line up and topics for discussion include:
- Teresa Kelly , Senior Vice President, Head of Investor Services - will outline the journey of the contact centre development to date and explain how the support network within the wider organization has been key to supporting the functions evolution.
- Kristine Suplinska, Vice President, Manager within the Transfer Agency function - will outline at an operational level how tightly woven we are with the wider support network and how this plays a significant role in our operational strategy in terms of sourcing and development talent.
- Owen McSweeney, Vice President, Talent Acquisition Lead - will offer insights on the organisations talent sourcing and retention strategy and how they play a pivotal role in supporting ones career journey at Northern Trust.
- Patty Hill , Vice President, Professional Development Program Manager from the Learning & Development team - will share Northern Trust’s approach to career development and mentoring programs available to partners to enhance their career.
- Declan O’Dwyer , Senior Vice President, Global Practice Lead at Learning &Development Operations - will discuss the wide-ranging resources that support professional development within Northern Trust at all career levels.
My Career Journey - we are also delighted to be joined by Partners from within the Investor Services team who will briefly share their experience and insights to their career journey and growth with the organisation.
This event will run from 10 a.m. to 12 noon and a light breakfast will be served.
Reserve a Place at This Event
If you would like to book a place at this event, please click on the button below.