Sponsor Event - Ergo, ServiceNow & Konversational - The Future of Service: Automating workflow to deliver an effortless, end-to-end customer experience every time.
Venue: The Mayson Hotel, North Wall Quay, Dublin.
To deliver effortless, end-to-end customer experience, all parts of your organisation need to work together, across the front, middle, and back office. However, this is not always an easy task as enterprises often rely on many old legacy siloed systems for their core business processes. By connecting the ecosystem and automating back-end processes, customer turnaround times are shortened, and service quality is improved, which elevates service and helps create an effortless experience every time.
In this joint briefing session, hear how Ergo are achieving this for their customers through the implementation of the ServiceNow platform with the assistance of their ServiceNow delivery partner Konversational.
ServiceNow offers Ergo a modern, scalable platform with the capabilities to enhance efficiency to drive metrics at the centre of its customer service businesses. From deflection to first contact resolution, to improved routing and optimising contact channels, to knowledge repositories that support service informed by experience, to connected customer ecosystems to automation of standard requested processes - ServiceNow has the power to lift customer satisfaction and help Ergo to retain business and realise new market opportunities.
The event will include 2 hours of content including introductions from each of the contributing organisations and a panel discussion from the combined Ergo project delivery team followed by a networking lunch with educational breakout stands.
The agenda for this event will be as follows:
- 9.30 a.m. - 10.00 a.m. Registration
- 10.00 a.m. - 11.00 a.m. CCMA Welcome
- Irish industry perspective
- CX Vision
- John Clancy, MD of Managed Services, Ergo
- John Gilleran, Co-Founder & Sales Director, Konversational
- Paul Turley, Senior Director Enterprise Sales, ServiceNow
- 11.00 a.m. - 12 noon Panel Discussion -
- Ergo’s new ServiceNow automation capabilities and how this has changed their customer experience.
- How to leave legacy systems behind and trust new platform capabilities.
- Utilising new technology to deliver the best experiences from front to back-end.
- Why CX is important to the projection and growth of a company.
- William Cramer, Senior Product Delivery Manager, Ergo
- Richard Guy, Co-Founder and Services Director, Konversational
- Lee Phillips, Business Solutions Manager – Customer Workflows, ServiceNow
The event will conclude with a networking buffet lunch with facilitated table discussions on topics that include:
- Connected Customer Ecosystems (System Integrations)
- Process Automation
- Omni Channel Customer engagement
- Self Service
The event will conclude at 1.00 p.m.
Reserve a Place at This Event
If you would like to book a place at this event, please click on the button below.