Proven strategies to manage remote teams more effectively
CCMA Ireland is excited to host a workshop on managing remote workers, delivered by Alison Creed (The Coaching Creed) and Maura Jakksen Byrne (Smart Coach), both leading authorities in this space.
The way we work is changing, with people working remotely from home, co-working spaces, on the go and international remote team. This is impacting how we manage people.
Do you have staff members that:
- work from home
- work from a client site
- work on the road or in co-working spaces
- work in your office with another team
- work in different offices in your company
If this sounds like you, most likely you need a strategy for managing remote teams to help them work more effectively.
This workshop is a hands-on opportunity for people managers to learn about proven strategies to manage remote teams and how to use these to support their teams to work smarter.
Benefits of attending
- Understand the challenges and opportunites of managing remote workers
- Learn about successful remote working from local and international organisations
- Become aware of best practice management styles for remote workers
- Identify technologies available to support your team in remote working
- Learn how to develop team cohesion & collaboration
- Understand how to set agreements and protocols
- Develop an Action Plan to improve how you manage your remote workers
Who should attend?
Team Leaders, Supervisors and Managers supporting remote team members.
Time: 9:00am to 4:30pm
Venue: Drury Buildings, 55 Drury Street, Dublin 2
The workshop will take place from 9.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. and the cost per participant is €150.
How to book
If you would like to book a place at this event, please click on the button below.
[Note: For non-members please scroll down the registration page to register]
Some information about your hosts
Alison Creed of The Coaching Creed is an IMI trained Executive Coach & Business Consultant who has worked across Financial Services, IT, Telecommunications and Publishing sectors in Ireland and Australia.
She currently works as an Associate in the IMI on their Diploma in Executive Coaching as well as private coaching, training and consulting work.
Maura Jakksen Byrne is MD of Your Business Smart Coach - an Executive Coaching and Leadership Development Consultancy.
Maura has carried out several Employee Insights projects for Employee Value Propositions in the banking and medical sector. She delivers highly successful workshops on People Management and the Successful Management of Remote Workers.