Through both outbound and inbound calling provide an exceptional customer experience resolving all queries first time every time to eir customers. Maximise sales and retain customers reinforcing the value that eir brings to all its customers.
• Achieve and exceed Sales and Retention targets in relation to volume, sales conversion, customer satisfaction and quality performance measures.
• Effective objection handling during customer interactions will be required in order to increase sales conversion and save rates
• High level working knowledge of all products and services i.e.:-tariff plans, technology & device knowledge to increased customer loyalty, retention & satisfaction.
• Deliver exceptional customer experience and resolve queries first time
• Active listening and understanding customers’ needs are essential to achieve retention and sales targets through matching and promoting eir products and services. Providing our customers with the right solution that meets their needs.
• Accurately document & record all calls using the appropriate computer systems.
• Maintain an up to date level of product & procedural knowledge, taking accountability for personal development and skills gaps.
• Contribute positively to the team and department, working effectively within a strong team orientated environment and participating constructively in team meetings and with fellow colleagues.
• Demonstrate flexibility in order for personal and departmental achievement within a competitive market environment.
• Adaptable approach to Ad-hoc Sales Campaigns
• Converting leads generated through our Affiliate partners. The targeted segment is potential customers that have expressed an interest in availing of an eir offer.
Knowledge & Experience/ Qualifications
• Target driven, with a strong sales focus and desire to exceed
• Ability to work of own accord to achieve and exceed sales and retention targets
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both written & verbally
• Excellent problem resolution ability and to be self-motivated
• Competitive individual with the ability to work both independently and as part of team
• Excellence in the English Language – written and spoken
• Professional telephone manner essential
• Faultless and fast typer and a good multi-tasker.
• Customer and Sales Obsessed
• Knowledge of telecommunications industry a plus
• Minimum 1 year sales experience in a contact centre, retail, online, door-to door-sales, or outbound sales environment
• Be able to demonstrate previous lead generation success an advantage
• Assertive, confident, competitive, and energetic
• Superb attention to detail is a pre-requisite
• Ability to listen and record accurate information, accuracy and attention to detail is essential in matching customer’s needs to the right solution for our customers
• Flexibility regarding working hours is a must
• Sales Conversion
• Data Capture
• Quality Competencies
Influencing and Persuading
Line Manager: Call Centre Team Leader
To apply, send your CV to Gbutler@morganmckinley.ie